In a colocated group (which is the default), all subsequent resources
are tied to the group's first resource with a score of INFINITY.

To not allow them to run on another node but the node the first resource
is run on, they also get -INFINITY for any other node.

Thank you very much, Dominik, for your reply - but how can I then achieve the Intended behavior: group failover on the third failure ?

Although I cannot explain it score-wise, as you can only see "INFINITY" for the group resources, this should work. Just let a resource in the group fail a couple of times and see what happens. Works for me. I'll have Andrew explain this when he's back from Australia :)

Regards
Dominik