Schmidt, Florian escribió:
Hello everyone,

it's the spammer again ;)

Just noticed something contradictory:

On http://www.linux-ha.org/v2/Concepts/MultiState you can read:

"Since the the total set of states for a master/slave resource is
{stopped, slave, master}...."

My DRBD-master/slave-resource normally is in master/started -state:

Master/Slave Set: DRBD
    DRBD_AFD:0  (heartbeat::ocf:drbd):  Master nodekrz
    DRBD_AFD:1  (heartbeat::ocf:drbd):  Started noderz

So I would think in this case "started" is a synonym for slave, but when
it comes to demoting the DRBD-resource the state "slave" also appears so
this is something different? But this seems to be a contradiction.
The slave role/state appears ( I think...) only when a Master is going to a slave state.
Regards
Florian