Dominik Klein wrote:
Solved that problem for me.

At least with a colocated resource I have to add.

Urghs. Friday afternoon ...

I just wanted to verify that and it turns out my method does not restart the whole thing on a slave failure. Thats true.

But it does still restart the whole thing if I shutdown the slave node and let it rejoin the cluster. In fact, what I see is that for a short time, BOTH nodes become "standby". Right after that, both nodes are shown as "online" and then the master_slave resource including all clone instances and colocated resources are restarted.

Regards
Dominik