On Feb 19, 2008, at 8:35 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 01:31:34PM -0500, Prakash Velayutham wrote:
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows the command to use for moving a resource up
or down within a group?

There's no such command. You'll have to use cibadmin to dump xml
to a file (or crm_resource -x), edit it, and then cibadmin again
to feed it to the crmd.

This same can be accomplished using the "up"/"down" arrow in the hb_gui application (even though it did not work most of the times for me for some
reason).

Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?

Older versions had an issue with the order not being preserved across machines.

Please file a bugzilla when
it doesn't.

Thanks,

Dejan