On Mar 18, 2008, at 8:14 AM, Johan Hoeke wrote:

Andrew Beekhof wrote:

I also agree, that it is a good idea to continue monitoring for
unmanaged resources but I would see this behaviour as a bug if the
"on_fail" action is executed if its "fence".

I wouldn't want a on_fail=restart to be executed either

right, unmanaged resources probably shouldn't have their on_fail action
executed when they fail.
did someone log a bug for this yet?

not me, sorry :|
I did reopen bug 1768 as mentioned in this thread.

Saw that. Working through the list emails at the moment and will then move on to bugzilla entries.

Have changed my clusters since then so I can't easily recreate the error
here I'm afraid.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation Andrew, and welcome back!

regards,

Johan