On Mar 27, 2008, at 3:41 AM, HIDEO YAMAUCHI wrote:

Hi,

This was fixed "recently" in pacemaker and is included in the current
release.
Basically we suppressed the error - since its only important to the
CIB itself.

I tested it by the following content.

* Heartbeat 2.1.3 - Release tar ball
* Pacemaker 0.6 - Pacemaker-0-6-4e17f90d0ad6.tar.gz

But, error message was still displayed.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# crm_standby -U rh51-pm -v on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# crm_standby -U rh51-pm -D
Error performing operation: Application of an update diff failed, requesting a full refresh

Is there a mistake in the version of Pacemaker that I confirm?

This was the changeset:
   http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-0.6/rev/a608a625ec61

But for some reason it doesn't appear to be working for you :-/

If you file a bug I'll make sure I look into it