Martin Knoblauch wrote:
Hi,

 three questions on the "failcount" attribute. I am running 2.0.8, and yes I
know I should upgrade ... :-(

Good to know you know :)

a) Is it possible that the "failcount" for a ressource/node is only available
after a failure? On a not-yet-failed ressource I see:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin # ./crm_failcount -G -U isdl601 -r caebench.proc
name=fail-count-caebench.proc value=(null)
Error performing operation: The object/attribute does not exist

Is this intentional?

At least the normal behaviour.

From a consistency point of view, creating it with a value of "0" would make
sense. RFE?

b) It would be nice to have "crm_mon" display the failcounts for all resources on all nodes, or mark
nodes with any failcount > 0 as "failed" or "online/failed". RFE?

Yep, would be nice. Request that as an enhancement in the bugzilla.

c) Something I likley will be shot for :-) If I set the failcount of a ressource/node to
e.g. "-5", does this mean that the resoource can fail 6 times before the node
is no longer eligible to run the ressource?

No.

Something like this can be achieved with resource_failure_stickiness. Read http://wiki.linux-ha.org/ScoreCalculation

Regards
Dominik