Hi all,

I've got my haresources file set up with two resources, one on node-a and
one on node-b.  Similar to the common  MySQL/Apache setup using drbd.

I don't want to set auto_failback on as i'd like to do it manually if one
node goes down.

So when node-a goes down, node-b takes both resources - which is great!

But when I bring back node-a and start heartbeat it doesn't take the
resource back - which is fine as i've got auto_failback on manual.

If I bring node-b down at this point, node-a will get both the resources
back again - which is fine.

But if I do nothing, i've got both resources on node-b.  Is there a command
I can issue to push the resources back on there preferred node?

Thanks,

Matt