I have the following problem with a two-node cluster:

I have two DRBD resources. On the node where drbd0 is master, a certain resource group with different resources will be activated. On the node where drbd1 is master, this will happen with another resource group.

You can get the necessary constraints from the DRBD Howto:
http://wiki.linux-ha.org/DRBD/HowTov2

Now I want that the two DRBD resources are always master on the same node? How do I create such a constraint the cib/crm file?

<rsc_colocation id="master_on_master" to="ms-drbd3" to_role="master" from="ms-drbd1" from_role="master" score="infinity"/>

Regards
Dominik