Hi all,
Hopefully this is a simple question. I just completed setting up a brand
new pair of HA servers, using the 2.1.3 RPMs for CentOS. When I execute
any HA commands from a non-root account on this system, I get the
following error:

Signon to CIB failed: connection failed
Init failed, could not perform requested operations

I have an existing system to which I installed the same RPMs, and it
does not suffer from the same issue. Does anyone know why I would get
this error? I used the same config scripts on both. If more info is
needed (configs, etc), please let me know.

Doug Knight
WSI Corp.