Hi,
        I currently have a problem with my software that hangs when I
call the function send_ordered_nodemsg (exhibit the same problem with
sendnodemsg).  I am able to send many message (many dozens) and then, it
hangs.  With extra debug, I found that it hangs somewhere in the
function socket_resume_io_read. I base my code on the CIB
implementation.

I am requesting any helps that may help me find the problem.  I know
that CIB is using this function so I think the problem is on my side or
I don't know exactly how to use it but I am trying to find this problem
since many days now.

Maybe somebody have some experience with his function and hit the same
problem before.

Any help will be more than appreciated.

Jean-Michel Audet