> The bug is fixed in the dev tree.

Thanks Lars.

> o2cb though mostly doesn't work, so I would not recommend to use it
> despite this one fixed ;-)

Hmm... it's interesting:

"This script manages the Oracle Cluster membership layer. It obsoletes
manual configuration of the nodes in /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf, and
automates the discovery of the IP addresses uses by o2cb. It should be
used below one or more ocfs2 mounts managed by Filesystem."

I don't think it's good enough for a product like SLES10SP2. At least I
think that's what we pay for (not to get into a situation like this). It
should have been marked or mentioned in the script's header that it's
"experimental" only.

Perhaps you guys found the functionality issues after the RA inclusion
in the release which could be a fair excuse.

> It was a proof-of-concept, but then we made certain decisions as to the
> future of OCFS2 and openAIS, which hopefully will render this RA moot
> and I didn't feel like completing it.

But for SLES10SP2 should I still use the LSB o2cb? We have 2 very
advanced HASI clusters handling our entire infrastructure flawlessly for
more than a year now. It's vital for us to have 100% solutions only, 99%
isn't good enough.

Thanks for the advice.
Ivan