On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Jozef Slezacek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The weight is 0 which means that ldirectord will not forward any traffic to
> the real servers.
>
> Ldirectord most likely doesn't receive the expected "heartbeat" reply from the
> real-servers and thus gives them a weight of 0.
>
> In your ldirectord.cf, this is what the server expects:
>
>         request="test.html"
>         receive="Still alive"
>
> To check this, point your web-browser from the server running ldirector to
> <real_server_ip>/test.html
>
> You have to receive "Still alive" as reply.
>
> --
> Best regards
>
> Jo

Actually, I think the column alignment is messed up.

The 0's you are seeing are from the  ActiveConn column (however, I
never see anything but 0's in ActiveConn, I only see numbers changing
in InActConn when I attempt to connect).

I am able to connect to the real servers (using their real ip's) and
get back the "Still alive" text.

If I take both of the real servers down, I can get the cluster to
return a web page from 127.0.0.1.

Thanks
Randy