Andrew Beekhof escribió:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:22, Adrian Chapela
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, I execute 'stonith -h' and then I know ssh stonith is a bad idea. How
can I configure an ipmi ? On my servers I have ipmi but on my test
environment no. is it possible to test ipmi without an ipmi interface ??

re-read the link i sent you.
use stonith -h to get a list of parameters you need to set, and then
create a resource like the one shown (except use the parameters listed
by stonith -h)+

Yes, I am doing but I think I will create a ssh stonith to test and in production I will use a IPMI, What do you think about ?? Do you think IPMI is better than SSH ?? In stonith -h, you say "Fine for testing, but not suitable for production"