Hello,

I have been using heartbeat 2.0.8 on linux 2.6.  All the cli tools
seem to work well and I am able to test fail over successfully when
the network or heartbeat fails.

However when I try and monitor the customized init script using OCF
heartbeat does not interact with it; it will say there resource is
running on both nodes when its not. or say its stopped when its
started.

I have seen some example ocf scripts, but I was wondering if any one
could help with a very basic OCF script that does not need environment
variables, or any bells and whistles.  I just need a OCF script that I
can "wrap" another init script inside that heartbeat will be able to
monitor and react to resource failure.

Thanks for any information you can share.
--
- Justin