Hi there,

I've been running with a v1 config fine for a while and now have v2 on the test bed.

So far its working ok with respect to failovers but I've hit a problem with administering it.

# cibadmin -Q
Signon to CIB failed: connection failed
Init failed, could not perform requested operations

Running cibadmin under strace, it seems to be looking for a file:
/var/run/heartbeat/crm/cib_rw

which doesn't exist...

I'm unsure what this means as the failover component of the cluster is working fine. I've spent a fair bit of time going through the documentation but following link after link I found myself going in circles :(

Please advise.

Thanks!