Hi there,

Having made a copy of the cib.xml file and modified that copy, I had thought that the way to make it live was to run:

# cibadmin  -R -x cib.xml
Call cib_replace failed (-45): Update was older than existing configuration
<null>

however, as you can see, this doesn't work.

Its odd because I don't see any data in the update which tells cibadmin anything about how old it is. I tried touch on the new cib.xml file but this changed nothing.

Is this not the right way to replace the entire existing cib.xml with the modified version?

This page:
http://www.linux-ha.org/v2/AdminTools/cibadmin

only gives examples with replacing specific things; I want to replace the entire file.