Hello,

I've tried to modify linux-ha hbagent.c to disable v2 functions access. But I
still can't access to the MIB by snmpwalk...

I think I have only two issues:

- upgrade to linux-ha v2 style

- or used heartbeat old linux-ha version

Did someone test the patch described here
(http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2006-July/013261.html):
 it enables snmp_subagent to work without CRM, ... but it can only be applied
on 2.0.6 version...

Thank you for your responses ... or any other suggestions.

Anne