>How can that be true? You're reporting node names of RHEL5HA1 and the
>log message you show is from w2k8-src?

I have two other machines (w2k8-src and w2k8-tgt) pinging this node
and downloading some files via an FTP session. I have set RHEL5HA1 and
RHEL5HA2 on a HA cluster so that if one of the machines is down the
FTP session can be serviced by the other HA node.

>Do you have several clusters on the same network segment? If so, you
>should put them on different port numbers (udpport) or multicast
>addresses.

Actually, yes. I do have a different cluster on the same network.
Thanks for the pointer. I will try using a different multicast ipaddr
in the ha.cf and check this again. Can you please tell me the
significance of this?

Bala