Hello i am making a brand new install on my Ubuntu 6.0.6.2 LTS and have
compiled HA version 2.1.3 from source.  Things are going ok now, and HA starts
up however i cannot get my 2 nodes to connect.  They can see themselves but not
each other, only one node appearing on each machine as you can see from a
cmr_mon cammand.

============
Last updated: Fri Aug 15 15:38:27 2008
Current DC: mx1.canmail.org (53b9b118-1b56-4a07-bc7f-036118ef235a)
1 Nodes configured.
0 Resources configured.
============

Node: mx1.canmail.org (53b9b118-1b56-4a07-bc7f-036118ef235a): online

My two node are on different networks and i can only find very limited
documentation relating to this kind of setup.  Here is my very simple ha.conf
please forgive me if i am  missing something very obvious.

use_logd yes
bcast eth0
node mx1.canmail.org ns1.computerking.ca
crm on

PS i have open port 694 UDP on both machines and even tried deactivating the
firewall completely.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages