On 2008-09-15T22:28:06, Christian Lox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> thanks for your answers.Kernel upgrade seems to be a real nightmare, yes,
> if not at all impossible. Lars? :)

Sorry.

2.1.4 contains the OCFS2 integration for SLE10 only.

Since then, the user-space clustering integration has progressed
significantly, and latest upstream - latest kernel (2.6.27), latest
pacemaker (0.7), latest heartbeat (2.99.0), latest openAIS, latest
ocfs2-tools, latest everything is needed to use that.

I think at this point the only distribution which includes _all_ of that
is openSUSE Factory.

(That's not because we're carrying non-upstream code, but because no
other distribution yet has pulled all upstream code.)

What works is 11.0 with the factory kernel of the day and all packages
from Andrew's "UNSTABLE" tree.

Regards,
    Lars