Hi,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 02:02:56PM -0400, Jill Schaumloeffel wrote:
> Thank you for your helpful answers, Dejan.
>
> I wondered about the STONITH resource. I ran accross a How-To on that.
>
> For starting the Scalix application, if I understand correctly,
> there is no resource script to call that starts Scalix already
> written. This means I will have to write a resource agent
> script to start Scalix. Right? Then I can call this
> Scalix_Start_Script from heartbeat.

Right. But if there's a good init script you can use that as an
LSB class RA (as you already did). Of course, you should make
sure that the script behaves, in particular if it handles
properly twice-in-a-row stop and start actions.

> For the 3 services LDAPMAPPER, Postgress and Scalix-Tomcat, all
> I want to do is start them after Scalix has been started. So I
> don't need the start attribute because it gets it from the
> group start attribute. Right?

It has nothing to do with a group. All actions such as start or
stop are implied. The cluster (CRM) will invoke them as needed.
Anyway, what you put in the CIB won't break it, it's just
superfluous.

Thanks,

Dejan