Hello everyone,
I have installed heartbeat to my two-computer cluster successfully. I have
tested the app and it is working perfect but i have a problem.

I want to do a back-up system. When master computer fails, the slave must
gain the control(which heartbeat does). Addition to this, after some time
if master computer get up again, i want to do some synchronization staff
and give the control to master again. Heartbeat's auto_failback option
give control master immediately but i want to wait indefinite time. As i
said i have to do some synchronization staff.

Thanks a lot.
Best,