Hi Stephane,

  For exclusive disk control, you can try the SFEX I just send out to
the ha-dev list. It does not relay on scsi reservation, but provides
the same functionality.

  For scsi reservation. The implmentation for scsi-2 was send to the
ha-dev list for review also. I'll send the scsi-3 version later this
week.

  Hope this helps.