Er...   sorry...  obviously wrong receipient in To: field.

=======================
Kirby Bakken
ESW Build Architect
Rochester, MN
email: kir...@us.ibm.com
ezpage:kirbyb
507-253-4549 / Tie:  553-4549
Fax:  507-253-3495

......one more straw can't possibly matter....

From:
Kirby Bakken/Rochester/i...@ibmus
To:
Date:
01/03/2009 10:31 AM
Re: [Linux-HA] pacemaker GUI: Problem understanding

I'd remove the word 'RECEIPE' on the signup..  they're not entering a
'receipe', they're entering a pot of chili...

We should mention 'receipe' though...   in the 'rules'.  Maybe something
like:  Sharing your receipe is encouraged, but not required.  If you would

like to share your receipe, please have copies of it to hand out.