Just a follow up - the backport of lenny to etch http://www.backports.org
fixed this bug. So the ccm issue has been fixed between version 2.0.7 and
2.1.3-6.

I could even use my configuration from 2.0.7 and it worked, however there seems
to be a minor issue with ucast entries in ha.cf not working, but only mcast.
I.e. i use ucast eth0 otherNodeIP on 2 servers but crm_mon doesnt seem to list
2 ips only the node of the server crm_mon is executed, with mcast both nodes
are shown with crm_mon on each server.