Am Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009 13:16:35 schrieb Alik Hochner:
> Hi,
>
> I work in a large organization in Israel and currently we are examining
> a z/Linux environment implementing Heartbeat as a High Availability
> solution.
> Since we are talking about a large scale organization we need an
> official support for this product.
> We contacted IBM Israel to check a possible support plan but we were
> replied that only Tivoli SA is supported by IBM.
> I've checked Linux-HA website and found that IBM Global Services support
> Linux-HA: http://www.linux-ha.org/Support
>
> Does anyone know if Linux-HA has a support representative in Israel?
> Does anyone has a suggestion who I can contact about this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Alik

hi,

We could help you. It would be fun to come to Isreal. But mainly all support
and administration can be done remotely. That saves a lot of money. At least
that is what I am doing with all my other customers.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: mi...@multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42