Lars Ellenberg schrieb:
In case you have not yet noticed,

Rasto Levrinc of LINBIT has worked on a GUI for heartbeat/CRM and DRBD
for quite some time now.
We have decided to do a beta release yesterday.

Note that this has been developed against the management daemon
of 2.1.3, some remaining minor glitches with 2.1.4 are being fixed while
you are reading this.
We also know of some LC_ALL/LANG/LANGUAGE issues in the perl helper
program already, which have also been fixed already.

It has NOT been used against pacemaker at all yet,
so it very likely will behave in strange ways
when used against pacemaker clusters.

It should be easy enough, though, to adjust the python code calling the
mgmtd, or replace it with calls to the new crm shell.
Pacemaker support is only weeks away.

Please check it out.

Any and all feedback wellcome,
either here, or on drbd-user,
or preferably on the new drbd-mc mailing list, see below.

Thanks,

        Lars Ellenberg
Hi,

impressive work. Thank you very much indeed.

Only two little points:

doesn't work on my latest pacemaker-1.0.1:
Error: "HB status failed". I am waiting for the new version that also supports pacemaker.

Feature request:
Can you make the GUI WITHOUT  mandatory DRBD?
There are a lot of clusters that do not need shared memory. Would help a lot!

Thanks.

Michael.