Thanks Kazutomo,
one more question. i am starting this daemon explicity so when system get
powered off , this daemon also stops. As it is recommend to have this sbd
daemon running always . i want to do that .  could you please tell me what
is the recommended way to  make this daemon running always , i mean how
should i do this.

i am using openais+pacemaker cluser.

Regards,