I`m running heartbeat 2.99 + pacemaker 1.0. I have migration-threshold=2 and
failure-timeout=600s. When I simulate 2 resource failures per server, the
resource is migrated to the next node (as expected). When all servers
eligible for running the resource reach migration-threshold failures (2),
the resource is not started anywhere (as expected), but I would expect that
after the timeout is expeired, the resource would automatically be started
on the node. Is this possible or in such case there is a need for manual
intervention (cibadmin -B does the job)?

On another subject - is there another way of identifying nodes in the
constraints section besides by uname (like IP of the first network
interaface)?