Create a resource and a monitor action for mysql but mark set is-managed=false.
This tells the cluster not to stop or start it, but only to check if
its running.

Then simply add a colocation constraint from the other resource to the
mysql one.

Though I have to wonder why you'd not want the cluster to manage mysql too...