Hi,

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 10:31:45PM +0100, Jason Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Hi Dejan
>
> Sorry I should have explained myself better
>
> i have a 2 node DRBD cluster, doing file and printer sharing,
>
> i have been able to get an IP Address to move with the resources, and
> was hoping to have the virtual server name move along with the IP
> address, and if possible I would like this server name to automatically
> register with DNS (damn those clowns!!)

Sorry, I still don't get it. Where should this "virtual server
name" be stored? Has that anything to do with the file/print
servers? As for DNS, nothing changes if the address moves from
one host to another. The clients asking for name resolution
should get the same virtual IP address. Hmm, that's obvious,
but I don't see what else there is to it (apart from the clowns,
of course).

> I am pretty sure that I had this working with an older version (pre
> pacemaker) but at the time I had used the GUI to configure and I have no
> idea on how to do this using the CRM

You can still use GUI. It should've even got better now.

Thanks,

Dejan