On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic <deja...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 08:20:09PM -0400, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Dejan Muhamedagic <deja...@fastmail.fm>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Restarting lrmd probably won't help. Could you take a look at the
>> > logs and see what lrmd reports.
>> >

>> This is what the logs show when I go to add a native resource via hb_gui:
>
> Nothing interesting here. The problem is probably with the
> heartbeat installation, i.e. directories under /usr/lib/ocf
> either have wrong structure or don't exist or wrong permissions.
> It should look like this:
>
> [0]bork:~ > tree /usr/lib/ocf/
> /usr/lib/ocf/
> `-- resource.d
>    |-- heartbeat
>    |   |-- AudibleAlarm
>    |   |-- ClusterMon
>    |   |-- Delay

Yep, that's what mine looks like.  It's installed with the same custom
rpm package that I've used on our other Linux HA clusters (12 systems
total).  It's only affecting this one cluster member.  The other two
systems in this particular cluster work fine.  And, this one was
working fine at one point since I had used it in the past to configure
the cluster it is in.  I'll try forcing a reinstall of the rpm package
and see if that fixes the problem.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in