I haven't been able to find them in the Novell Administrator Center, but I'm
not in the beta program. Although if anyone knows who to ask to get in... ;)

-K

---
Karl Katzke
Systems Analyst II
TAMU - DRGS

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> It is quite simple; change the locking type in lvm.conf to 3, add the
> ocf:pacemaker:controld and ocf:lvm2:clvmd resources as clones to the
> configuration, and then vgcreate -c etc will simply start working.
>
> It's also documented in the SLE11 HA docs; they are LGPL, but due to the
> release pressure, we've not yet sync'ed the latest copy to the outside I
> think.

Unfortunately I could not find any SLE11 HA docs. Maybe there is no
documentation outside at all. Am I wrong?

Thanks,
Jan