Andrew Beekhof schrieb:
> yep.
> thats a very strange place to crash.
> can you try printing the values of lpc and *node please?

Sorry, no idea how to do that....

> but generally speaking, the config doesn't make sense.
> symmetrical was a short-term hack that wont do what you think it will.
>
> what was the reason for you wanting to use it?

I have the resources "ip" and "app". Default resource-score 10, default
failure-score -100.
If "app" crashes, it switches the node and should take "ip" with it. But
that does not happen until I set symmetrical=true.
Without 'symmetrical' the score for "app" is set to INFINTY and
therefore no node change will happen.
With 'symmetrical', "app" has a numerical score and "ip" is set to INFINITY.

I really get the impression that I'm doing something completely wrong,
as I read your lines....

Regards.