Hi,
Thanks again. And this leads me to another linked question :
if we want to have redundancy for the heartbeat, that means that
we could set 8 lines likewise :
ucast eth0 139.111.12.1
ucast eth0 139.111.12.2
ucast eth0 139.111.12.3
ucast eth0 139.111.12.4

ucast eth1 139.222.12.1
ucast eth1 139.222.12.2
ucast eth1 139.222.12.3
ucast eth1 139.222.12.4

Right ?

But in this case, suppose we lost the eth1 on node 3, so that :
ucast eth1 139.222.12.3 fails from other nodes, does that lead
to stonith of node 3 ? or the fact that :
ucast eth0 139.111.12.3 is always ok prevents node3 to be kill by others ?

Thanks
Alain