acpid                     atop                      bootlogd
bootmisc.sh               checkfs.sh                checkroot.sh
console-screen.sh         corosync                  cron
dbus                      dhcp3-server              drbd
drbl-clients-nat          fancontrol                glibc.sh
halt                      hdparm                    hostname.sh
hwclock.sh                hwclockfirst.sh           ifupdown
ifupdown-clean            inetutils-inetd           keymap.sh
killprocs                 lm-sensors                logd
module-init-tools         mountall-bootclean.sh     mountall.sh
mountdevsubfs.sh          mountkernfs.sh            mountnfs-bootclean.sh
mountnfs.sh               mountoverflowtmp          mtab.sh
networking                nfs-common                nfs-kernel-server
nis                       openhpid                  portmap
procps                    rc                        rc.local
rcS                       reboot                    rmnologin
rsync                     rsyslog                   sendsigs
single                    ssh                       stop-bootlogd
stop-bootlogd-single      tftpd-hpa                 udev
udev-mtab                 umountfs                  umountnfs.sh
umountroot                urandom                   x11-common

are the resources I can choose from under lsb, the guide mentions the
following must be changed

      the nfslock resource
      the nfsserver resource (on some distros named simply nfs)
      the resources managing rpc.gssd (client) and rpc.svcgssd
(server) for the RPCSEC GSS daemon (cf. RFC 2203)
      the rpc.idmapd resource
      the rpc_pipefs file system mount

only nfs-kernel-server is there for the 2nd item