hi ,

 ive got a resource-agent that works 100% on one machine.
If i run it through off-test I get the following output:

/usr/sbin/ocf-tester -n post1 /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/postfix; echo $?
 Beginning tests for /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/postfix...
 * Your agent does not support the notify action (optional)
 * Your agent does not support the demote action (optional)
 * Your agent does not support the promote action (optional)
 * Your agent does not support master/slave (optional)
 0

when I copy it to another machine and try test it with  ocf-test I get
the following error,
/usr/sbin/ocf-tester -n post1 /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/postfix; echo $?
* rc=1: Validation failed.  Did you supply enough options with -o ?
 Aborting tests

 why would this be the case? both machines are setup identically
running the same versions
of heartbeat and pacemaker

heartbeat-libs-3.0.1-1.el5
heartbeat-3.0.1-1.el5

pacemaker-libs-1.0.7-2.el5
pacemaker-1.0.7-2.el5

how could I debug this futher ocf-test in more details? as I dont see
much in the logs