> You can't edit the file directly, even with a script, but you can script
> cibadmin to replace pieces of XML in the CIB for you.  For example, to
> manually edit a group's XML, try:
>
>  # cibadmin --query --xpath "//gro...@id='WHATEVER']" > group.xml
>  # vim group.xml
>     (add whatever primitives...)
>  # cibadmin --replace --xml-file group.xml

That does look extremely helpful. I will experiment with that. Thanks!

--Eric

Disclaimer - March 15, 2010
solely for General Linux-HA mailing list,General Linux-HA mailing list. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or
alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and might not represent those of . Warning: Although  has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments.