Dear list,

the Linux team of the DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH has a vacant position for
a Linux software engineer with a strong background in Linux-HA.

The main focus will be the development of highly available server clusters for
Air Traffic Control applications, based on Linux, Heartbeat and Pacemaker. We
have Heartbeat clusters in operational use through-out Germany for the Towers
of the international airports. The next generation systems in development will
use Pacemaker and OpenAIS.

For our team, we are looking for somebody experienced in Linux system design
and Linux HA to take over the development of the existing systems, to drive the
development of the next generation, but also to offer Linux HA knowledge within
the company as an internal consultant. Moreover, teaching of Linux HA concepts
will be part of the job, to developer, to administrators and Air Traffic
Control experts.

If you are interested or if you need more information, feel free to contact me
directly via private mail, or go to the official website:

http://www.dfs.de/dfs/internet_2008/module/arbeitgeber_dfs/deutsch/arbeitgeber_dfs/stellenangebote/1080_softwareingenieure.pdf

Regards
  Dr. Stefan Schimanski