-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Brodie, Kent" <bro...@mcw.edu>
Gesendet: 30.04.2010 15:32:22
An: General Linux-HA mailing list <linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org>
Betreff: Re: [Linux-HA] Corosync shutdown hangs server

>>  What does "ps axf" say?
>
>Andrew-- I wish I knew.   As I said, the system "locks up" when this
>happens (shutting down corosync).   By locks up, I mean, locks up.   I
>can't log in, I can't control-c the session attempting the shutdown, I
>can't do ANYTHING even if I had another idle terminal window right there
>ready to check.

If it's the same phaenomena as we have and when it happens corosync
"consumes" 2 processors completely in real time. Top says 200% CPU usage.
I can do many things on the ssh session, but there are also some
actions which really don't work or very very slow. As far as I could see
some kind of networking. But I'm not sure at the moment.

How many processors (or cores) do you ..ehm..your server have?

Best regards
Andreas