I do have to agree.  I've actually been working for almost 4 business days
now on trying to get Heartbeat and Pacemaker working together and have ran
into tons of issues.  Unfortunatly since this is for a client it's not
really something I have an option on and I plan on plugging away a little
bit further tonight.  Should I make any progress in the near future I plan
on writing up some docs that may help others that are trying to get this
implemented.
I have confidence that, ones implemented, the process will work well.  It's
come recommended from several sources including consultants on the MySQL
team.  Hopefully I can get this up and running soon!  If I was to make a
recommendation for the development team I would say to try and make this
more user friendly, especially for those of use that are working on servers
with no GUI.

 - Peter