We have rebooted both at the same time.  They do come up as expected
with the primary holding the virtual IP.  I did bang my head on the
learning curve and each node had its own name in the haresources so they
each grabbed the IP.  That is not the case now.

It performs as I expect it to perform but I want to get better control
over that performance.

Tim