Il giorno Mer 22 Set 2010 13:44:07 CET, Dejan Muhamedagic ha scritto:
[...]
> Didn't understand a thing, but looks great :)

LOL!

> Just one note, it caught my attention, a node preference is
> usually expressed in non-absolute terms and using a shorter
> syntax:
> location cli-prefer-share-a share-a 100: ubuntu-nodo1
> Cheers,
> Dejan

I just used that declaration (location cli-prefer-share-a share-a rule
inf: #uname eq ubuntu-nodo1) to reflect the rule that Pacemaker adds
when you migrate a resource. This because in the second test I mention it.
Anyway, I will keep in mind this short declaration, it will be surely
useful.

Thanks a lot Dejan!

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente รจ impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!