On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:28:06PM +0000, Preeti Jain wrote:
> Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg <at> linbit.com> writes:
> I will try to implement as you suggested,
> but is there any other way like any parameter in ha.cf or in cib to avoid
> this
> problem.
>
> Like we have Pingd resource agent for fail over in case of external network
> connectivity loss, can we avoid it using this as right now i am trying with
> this
> but again resources moving back to previous node. If it is possible with it
> then
> please tell me how to stick resources on the node on which they are currently
> running i.e node 2.
>
> waiting for reply.....

Would you please just read the available documentation.
Clusters from Scratch.
Pacemaker Explained.
Etc.

If there is a bit in the documentation that you don't
understand, ask about that.
If there is a bit in the documentation that you followed,
and it did not work as expected, ask about that.

But if you neither read nor follow the documentation,
but are looking for a copy'n'paste homework writing service,
you are sorry, out of luck.

Thank you.

--
: Lars Ellenberg