Hello All!

  We have implemented a solution based around heartbeat v3 and DRBD.
While everything seems to work very well we have some difficulty with
regard to the time it takes for the NFS service to become fully available.

  How long it is expected for a graceful fail-over with NFSv4 to take?
We tried reducing grace/lease times to no avail. We don't seem to be
able to lower it from about a minute. TCP or UDP doesn't seem to make
any difference.

  It's not that I believe this is related to Heartbeat, but perhaps find
an explanation or some mysterious parameter from your collective experience.

Best regards,

--
ServiSMART                                      Ricardo Sousa
servimos o seu negócio                          tel: +351 96 298 0989