On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 02:55:51PM +0800, Linux Cook wrote:
> Hi! Please help!
>
> I'm having issues with ocf:linbit:drbd resource. crm_mon -1 results:
>
>  Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_postgres [drbd_postgres]
>      drbd_postgres:0    (ocf::linbit:drbd):     Slave node1 (unmanaged)
> FAILED
>      drbd_postgres:1    (ocf::linbit:drbd):     Slave node2 (unmanaged)
> FAILED
>
> when i use /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd monitor, it says:
>
> drbd[2611]: WARNING: You may be disappointed: This RA is intended for
> pacemaker 1.0 or better!
> drbd[2611]: ERROR: meta parameter misconfigured, expected clone-max -le 2,
> but found unset.

Well, of course it says that.  It expects a lot of environment variables
set, which you'd have to set yourself, if you where to use it from the
command line directly.

This is not an init script, it's an ocf resource agent.
You are not supposed to run that directly from the command line.

> I installed:
>
> drbd-pacemaker-8.3.7-2.fc13.x86_64
> pacemaker-libs-1.1.4-5.fc13.x86_64
> pacemaker-1.1.4-5.fc13.x86_64
>
> Did I missed something?

Probably.
You have to look in the logs.

grep for ERROR, grep for lrmd.*drbd_postgres,
and look out for drbd related messages in the kernel log as well.

--
: Lars Ellenberg