Il giorno Mer 27 Apr 2011 12:04:57 CET, Stallmann, Andreas ha scritto:
> Hi!

Sorry, I didn't look at the configuration. My suggestion is (as Lars
already said) to use the fence options of drbd. I've got a setup like
yours, with two machines in two different places and after split brain
situations I've never had corrupted data. I'm fencing nodes by heartbeat:

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-emb/s-pacemaker-fencing.html

Good luck!

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!