Hi!

> If the resource ends up on the non-preferred node, those settings will cause
> it to have
> an equal score on both nodes, so it should stay put.
> If you want to verify, try "ptest -Ls" to see what scores each resource has.
Great, that's the command I was looking for!

Before the failover the output is:

group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt01: 100
group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt02: 0

When the nag_grp has failed over to ipfuie-mgmt02 it is:

group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt01: -INFINITY
group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt02: 0

Strange, isn't it? I would have expected, that the default-resource-stickiness
had any influence on the values, but obviously it has not.
When mgmt01 comes back, we see (pretty soon) again:

group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt01: 100
group_color: nag_grp allocation score on ipfuie-mgmt02: 0

Thus, the resource fails over to mgmt01 again. Which is not what we intended.

> Anyway, the problem is this constraint:

>> location cli-prefer-nag_grp nag_grp \
        rule $id="cli-prefer-rule-nag_grp" inf: #uname eq ipfuie-mgmt01 and
#uname eq ipfuie-mgmt01

TNX, I shortly thought of applying a vast amount of necessary cruelty on the
colleague who did a "migrate" without the following "unmigrate". I unmigrated
the resources now (the location constrain is gone now), but the result is the
same; the  resource-stickyness is not taken into account. AAAAAAARGHHHHH!!! (As
Terry Pratchett says: Three exclamation marks, a clear sign of an insane
mind... that's were configuring clusters gets me ... )

Please help, otherwise I might think of doing something really nasty like,
like, like... like for example switching to windows! Ha! ;-)

Thanks in advance for your ongoing patience with me,

Andreas