Dear Andrew,

I read your document "clusters from scratch" and found it very detailed.  It
gave lots of information, but I was looking for creating a cib.xml and could
not decipher the language as to the syntex and different fields to be put in
cib.xml.

I am still looking for the haresources2cib.py script.  I searched the web
but could not find anywhere.

I have 2 more questions.

Do I have to create the cib.xml file on the nodes I am running heartbeat v.2
software.
Does cib.xml has to reside in /var/lib/crm directory or can it reside
anywhere else.

Kindly provide these answers.  I will greatly appreciate your help.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

nagrik

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net> wrote:

> Forget the conversion.
> Use the crm shell to create one from scratch.
>
> And look for the "clusters from scratch" doc relevant to your version
> - its worth the read.
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Vinay Nagrik <vnag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Group,
> >
> > Kindly tell me where can I download
> >
> > haresources2cib.py file
> >
> > from.
> >
> > Please also tell me can I convert haresources file on a node where I am
> not
> > running high availability service and then can I copy the converted ..xml
> > file in
> >
> > /var/lib/heartbeat
> >
> > directory on which I am running the high availability.
> >
> > Also does
> >
> > cib file
> >
> > must resiede under
> >
> > /var/lib/heartbeat
> >
> > directory or can it reside under any directory like under
> >
> > /etc.
> >
> > please let me know.  I am just a beginner.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks
> >
> > Nagrik